High Tech Turbo HT-B2/64 Dodge 2500/3500 94-02 5.9L Cummins With HX40 Outlet(Years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002).
- Stock HX35 exhaust flange 94-02 2nd gen trucks will need to purchase the HX40 4" downpipe below to connect the exhaust. An air intake and high flow exhaust are a must.
- Our HTB turbo series features 14cm Quick Spool Housing With a 64mm wheel with decent street driving characteristics and bigger top end air than the 62mm. This turbo should be used for the truck owner that wants more top end air than bottom end. Those that want the best of both worlds should purchase the HT-B2/62.
- With a 4" exhaust system, free-flowing air box and fuel enough to burn, 400-550 HP is the comfort range for this turbo.
- The HTB line-up features extremely durable and responsive chargers. Even after the initial quick spool-up, our HTB turbos build boost even quicker than other hybrid turbos so that there is plenty of boost at low-end, for towing and, well, for sheer fun. The result is minimal smoke as well as even lower EGT's.
- We offer 3 compressor choices culminating in the 66mm inducer of Sled Puller. You have a choice of two different high-flow wastegated turbine housing set-ups as well. You can get great spool-up. You can get drive pressures down to 1:1 ratio at 45 lbs boost.
- AN IMPORTANT FACTOR TO CONSIDER WITH YOUR TURBO PURCHASE IS INEXPENSIVE UPGRADABILITY. WE DON'T WANT YOU TO GROW OUT OF YOUR TURBO IN 6 MONTHS.
- Our turbos can grow right along with your horsepower needs. When you send in your HTB2/64, we will upgrade the compressor to the next step up for only $150. This way you can't go wrong. Your don't have to purchase a turbo that is too big for you and you don't have to risk getting one too small.
- Keeping EGT's in check (1400 degrees at sea level), our customers most often report horsepower/torque in the following range for these models:
HTB2 (+275 HP) - 450-525 HP 1050 ft. lbs. torque
HTB2/64 (+325 HP) - 500-550 HP 1150 ft. lbs. torque (KILLER B-2)
HTB2/66 (+400 HP) - 550-625 HP 1225 ft. lbs. torque (SLED PULLER 66).
- These turbos feature ported shroud compressor housings, well as dual ported wastegates with adjustable actuators set by our shop at about 40 lbs psi.
Keep in mind that boost equates to turbine speed and once you exceed "safe" boost levels of a turbo, any turbo will become a candidate for failure. Engine head gaskets and other components are at risk as boost levels approach 50 lbs.